Job Title – Digital Marketing Intern
Our Recruitment Procedure
Application Submission → HR Screening Call → Interview → Assignment → Onboarding Process
At CloudRedux, we are more than just a company – we breathe life into our work and love what we do. We believe in creating solutions that drive change and truly matter.
Our mission is to “Redesign Systems that Redefine Excellence”. We are OSS (Open-Source) evangelists, aiming to break boundaries while passionately embracing the latest technologies.
We develop comprehensive solutions tailored for specific needs, enabling our partners to thrive and conquer goals. Our end-to-end solutions accelerate businesses digitally, providing future-ready, AI-integrated technologies that establish authority and set industry standards.
As CloudRedux is growing rapidly, we are actively seeking swift and effective individuals who are also team players to join our dynamic team.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Conducting keyword research to identify missing opportunities.
- Assisting in the development and execution of SEO strategies to improve organic search rankings.
- Optimize On-Page content including meta tags, robots.txt, site speed optimization, and more.
- Assist with Off-Page activities, to acquire high-quality backlinks.
- Link building and creating backlinks from web traffic analysis.
- Contribute ideas and insights to improve website usability, conversion rates, and user experience.
- Monitor KPIs and make daily reports.
What’s in it for you
During your internship with us, you will dive deep into the world of SEO and digital marketing.
You will work closely with our team, develop and execute SEO strategies, master on-page optimization, acquire high-quality backlinks – and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
You’ll work on everything that will help you boost your career in SEO and Digital Marketing. And, the best part is – you will get to work on live projects and not dummies; it’s all real here!
Join us and embark on an exciting journey in the world of SEO!
- An understanding of basic SEO principles and techniques.
- Familiarity with SEO keyword research tools such as Ahrefs, SemRUSH, Google Analytics, and others.
- A passion for digital marketing and SEO.
- Certiﬁcate and Letter of Recommendation.
- Paid Internship
- Not soo Formal Dress Code
- Achieve Full-Time employee status at CloudReduxTM! (Based solely on your performance)
As you must’ve noticed, we’re picky people, especially more when it comes to our team. So, you will start as an Intern, but you always have the opportunity to become a FULL-time member.
Quick thought: Why an internship?
Quick answer: Because, why not! We need to know you, you need to know us. And before we go into a commitment (FTE ➡ Full-Time Employee), this is important!