Job Title – UX/UI Designer
Our Recruitment Procedure
Application Submission → HR Screening Call → Interview → Assignment → Onboarding Process
When it pours, it rains. We believe creativity is the key to truly understanding a product/service, and of course, taking it to its true potential. In that journey to match the A’s to the Z’s, we often ﬁnd ourselves looking for like-minded, quirky, witty, humorous, sometimes sarcastic, but committed to their work professionals (Aye, some decency should be there, right?).
Who Are We?
CloudReduxTM ventures into the ﬁeld of solutions. We don’t believe in creating and selling a basket of goods and services. We create solutions that drive change, solutions that matter!
People of CloudReduxTM work smart and party with passion..! And that’s why we’re not an ‘it’, i.e., a non-living thing, we are an organism, living, breathing, and loving what we do.
Whether it be creating something new, or tuning and modifying something up and running, we do it all. Letting our thoughts become things – big things, we are a one-stop house to tickle your creativity, inquisitiveness, and of course, credibility.
Innovation stands at the core of our business & professionalism is what supports the wireframe of our organizational architecture.
What about You?
You must be witty, smart, and sometimes sarcastic, but all the time a quirky, creative individual(s), ready to immerse into the world of wireframes, prototypes, colors, fonts, and a lot more.
We want UX/UI designer(s) amongst our ranks. As a UX/UI designer at CloudReduxTM, you will design interactions for applications, websites, and products and focus on user experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant. You will also be working in the graphics domain and some other things. Because, we believe in multitasking and expanding our horizons, consistently and progressively.
You will translate high-level requirements into interaction ﬂows and assets.
- Creating design ﬂows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Conceptualizing, designing, and prototyping new features for our core product(s) and services-related requirements.
- Conducting frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with development.
- Collaborating with other teams to understand requirements and develop creative solutions with the best user experiences.
- Proven experience in designing web and mobile interfaces to the highest standard(s) (Your internships, live projects, hands-on work experience, etc.).
- Excellence in usability and user experience for web applications at the organization level.
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- Ability to provide creative suggestions through research, effective communication, and application of analytical skills & good presentation skills.
- Excellent visual design knowledge.
- Should have a good understanding of mobile and web platforms.
- Capability and desire to stay updated on emerging web design technologies, web design integration, prototyping, database-driven content, and
- web-based user interfaces.
- Ability to create mockups quickly for discussions.
- Highly proﬁcient with designing & prototyping tools.
- Creating wireframes and/or storyboards.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and keen attention to detail.
- Experience in product design, User Interface Designer, Visualizer, and Interaction Designer.
- Certiﬁcate and Letter of Recommendation.
- 5 Days a week
- Paid Internship
- Not soo Formal Dress Code (+ Monday Motivation)
- Achieve Full-Time employee status at CloudReduxTM! (Based solely on your performance)
Important Note: This is a full-time, in-ofﬁce position. The organization is headquartered in Pune. Also, this will be a paid internship position, subject to full-time conversion based on performance, buoyancy in the company environment, and other hidden parameters!
Quick thought: Why an internship?
Quick answer: Because, why not! We need to know you, you need to know us. And before we go into a commitment (FTE ➡️ Full-Time Employee), this is important!