Interactive WordPress Developer / Designer
Job Description & Responsibilities
Looking for a dynamic, creative in-house WordPress developer to help launch new sites, implement new features and functionality, and maintain existing WordPress sites.
If you’re passionate about WordPress, you write clean, well-documented code, you can hand code pixel-perfect responsive layouts from Photoshop files and specs, and interested in tackling a series of new, exciting projects, we want to talk to you.
- Write code, extend and enhance existing code
- Work with both our current theme as well as develop new themes
- Recommend and deliver solutions from start to finish
- Proven experience writing high-quality front-end code with great attention to design detail, developed with Sass
- Deep understanding of WordPress architecture, developing custom themes, custom content types and creating custom plugins
- Experience creating, building and working with APIs
- Candidate must be with good communication skills.
- Ability to take projects from concept through execution.
- Understands and can speak to all aspects of the development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation)
Education: BE/B. Tech/MCA/BCA in Computer Science or related fields
Experience: 2-7 years.
Salary: Industry Standard