Job Title – Full Stack Developer
Our Recruitment Procedure
Application Submission → HR Screening Call → Interview → Assignment → Onboarding Process
When it pours, it rains. We believe creativity is the key to truly understanding a product/service, and of course, taking it to its true potential. In that journey to match the A’s to the Z’s, we often find ourselves looking for like-minded, quirky, witty, humorous, sometimes sarcastic, but committed to their work professionals (Aye, some decency should be there, right?).
Who Are We?
CloudRedux ventures into the field of solutions. We don’t believe in creating and selling a basket of goods and services. We create solutions that drive change, solutions that matter!
People of CloudRedux work smart and party with passion..! And that’s why we’re not an ‘it’, i.e., a non-living thing, we are an organism, living, breathing, and loving what we do.
Whether it be creating something new, or tuning and modifying something up and running, we do it all. Letting our thoughts become things – big things, we are a one-stop house to tickle your creativity, inquisitiveness, and of course, credibility.
Innovation stands at the core of our business & professionalism is what supports the wireframe of our organizational architecture.
- Strong HTML 5.0 skills
- Know-how of frontend technologies and a fair full stack development experience.
- Must have experience in React.js and/or Node.js framework
- Strong customer focused approach, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Software development lifecycle and usage of industry best practices for coding and application design.
- UI framework development, performance optimization techniques and methods.
- Should be able to prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.
- Experience in developing/building SPAs to medium to large scale web applications in React, Angular and/or Next.
- Understanding of importance and implementation of accessibility and security compliance in web applications.
- Strong (or intermediate) proﬁciency with web related protocols and architectures (MVC, RESTful APIs, JSON, HTTP)
- Advanced ReactJS and knowledge of related libraries (storybooks/redux/thunk/saga/router).
- Experience with GraphQL, and Typescript or other typed languages is highly valued
- Advanced CSS-in-JS (styled-components/emotion js) knowledge.
- Working experience with Git, CI/CD and other similar workﬂows.
- Certiﬁcate and Letter of Recommendation.
- 5 Days a week
- Paid Internship
- Not soo Formal Dress Code (+ Monday Motivation)
- Achieve Full-Time employee status at CloudRedux! (Based solely on your performance)
As you must’ve noticed, we’re picky people, especially more when it comes to our team. So, you will start as an Intern, but you always have the opportunity to become a FULL-time member. Everything depends upon your performance and other secret vetting checks that we do, hahaha!
Quick thought: Why an internship?
Quick answer: Because, why not! We need to know you, you need to know us. And before we go into a commitment (FTE ➡ Full-Time Employee), this is important!