Job Title – Content Writer
Our Recruitment Procedure
Application Submission → HR Screening Call → Interview → Assignment → Onboarding Process
When it pours, it rains. We believe creativity is the key to truly understanding a product/service, and of course, taking it to its true potential. In that journey to match the A’s to the Z’s, we often find ourselves looking for like-minded, quirky, witty, humorous, sometimes sarcastic, but committed to their work professionals (Aye, some decency should be there, right?).
Who Are We?
CloudReduxTM is a foray into the digital realm of transformative solutions that enable organizations to do better, achieve faster, and scale stronger. The team strongly believes in enabling, and in that process, we become partners to our clients, not just a service providers.
Enough with the theatricalities, let’s get down to business. We are growing, and lucky for us, fast. So, we need swift and effective individuals yet team players with us. The work knows no scope, and we won’t hold you under the radar to perform just one duty, hence my friend, you’re free to explore (But, dedication is important!).
We are on the treasure hunt for lively, idea-churning, and fun-loving creative peeps. Your work is defined, but not limited to:
- Writing informative and engaging articles to help brands showcase their products. Sometimes detailed, techy kinda articles too!
- A creative mindset having an interest in ideating, building, and deploying successful social media campaigns.
- A person who is organized and detail-oriented, whether it be work or jokes.
- Has a strong understanding of various social media platforms and analytics (If not, then willing to learn!).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Someone proactive, always ready to take initiative, with an “I’ll get sh#* done attitude”!
What You’ll Learn!
- You get to learn and play around with different content writing styles like web content, copywriting, UX writing, technical writing, etc. The faster you learn things, the more horizons you get to explore.
- Simultaneously you will also be working with the Digital Marketing Team. Where you will get to learn various marketing strategies like email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, video marketing, and more.
- You will work on live projects, we don’t do dummy projects.
- And hopefully, you will learn how to tolerate quirky, witty, humorous, and sarcastic people.
Thou Must Fulfill (Requirements)
- Developing and executing creative content.
- Creating and curating visually compelling content for all social media channels, including text, images, and video.
- Managing and growing the company’s social media presence, including increasing followers and engagement.
- Monitor and analyze social media metrics to determine the effectiveness of content and social media campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest (gen-z) trends and best practices in social media and content marketing.
- Certificate and Letter of Recommendation.
- 5 Days a week
- Paid Internship
- Not soo Formal Dress Code (+ Monday Motivation)
- Achieve Full-Time employee status at CloudReduxTM! (Based solely on your performance)
Important Note: This is a full-time, in-office position. The organization is headquartered in Pune. Also, this will be a paid internship position, subject to full-time conversion based on performance, buoyancy in the company environment, and other hidden parameters!
Quick thought: Why an internship?
Quick answer: Because, why not! We need to know you, you need to know us. And before we go into a commitment (FTE ➡️ Full-Time Employee), this is important!