Job Title – Business Development Specialist
CloudRedux is on the hunt for a Business Development Manager. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the forefront of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. You will be directly involved with the management and marketing team.
CloudRedux is an advent into the solution space, offering a suite of digital transformation solutions. We do not provide, we enable, and in doing so, we learn. Our work showcases creativity, embedded with our core values, some humor, and a lot of innovation.
We have set out with one mission: “To Design systems that redefine excellence”.
We aim to create a diverse portfolio of indomitable and scalable cloud and digital solutions. To achieve our goal, we welcome and appreciate any individual with the right skills and a knack to learn and grow, irrespective of their gender, creed, and even educational background.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong partnerships with clients! We want someone willing to take charge and evolve!
About the role:
As a professional who is responsible for the growth department. You work with the sales team to develop mutually beneficial proposals, negotiate contract terms, and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
Your Responsibilities as Business Development Manager Include:
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
Skills and Requirements
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or a relevant field
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role with a B2B, SaaS provider (min. 3 yrs. experience)
- Proven sales track record
- Market Survey and Market Knowledge
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with C-level executives
- Time management and planning skills
- Exposure to any industry-leading CRMs (preferred)
- Knowledge of basic software and tools like Microsoft suite, etc.
- Proficiency in English